Standard Shipping Is Always Free!
- See over 110 hitting drills to fix over 70 common problems in your players'
- Improve bat control
- Generate more bat speed
Mega Softball Drills: Hitting DVD
|Quantity in Basket:
|Develop a short, quick, efficient swing!
Step into the batter's box with three-time national championship coach, John Tschida, as he leads you through a comprehensive video library of all the drills needed to perfect the fundamentals and the mechanics required to drive the softball.
To open, Coach Tschida demonstrates, step-by-step, how to build a mechanically proper swing. He then leads you through 70 common mistakes players make in their swings and shows you how you can help them correct these faults. Tschida's covers the fundamentals, faults and corrections for the:
- Loading Phase of the Swing
- Unloading Phase of the Swing
- Rotation Phase of the Swing
- Bat Lag Phase of the Swing
- Contact Phase of the Swing
- Extension Phase of the Swing
- And more.
From there, Tschida demonstrates over 110 hitting drills that you can use with your team to ensure they are using proper form. These drills cover the areas of rhythm and timing, load and trigger, linear stride, rotation, power and bat speed, elbow connection and contact, extension, bat control, and adjustments.
The fundamentals, drills and corrections shown in this video will help you develop more fundamentally sound hitters for your team.
John Tschida, University of St. Thomas Head Coach;
All-time winningest Division III coach with a career record of 573-98;
3x national championship coach;
265 minutes. 2009.
- We never charge additional for standard shipping and handling. Priority shipping is available for an additional $10.50. If you need to expedite your order overnight, please contact us at 210.289.6553 for pricing.
- If you need to cancel or change your order for any reason please call us at 210.289.6553 as soon as possible. Note: Most Orders are completed and shipped within 2-3 days.
- Prefer not to order on the web? Fax your order to 210-800.9932 or call us at 210.289.6553.
- Still have questions? Call us at 210.289.6553. Customer Service Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm CST.