Standard Shipping Is Always Free!
- Innovative teaching tools that WORK!
- Simplified teaching progression for serving
- Includes instruction for the float, jump float and jump spin serves
Serving: Giving Each Player the Tools to Succeed
|Quantity in Basket:
|Out of necessity with a weak serving team, long time Nebraska high school coach Gwen Egbert was motivated to break down the serve into a simple progression. In this 2010 AVCA Convention video, she shares the progression she has used with great success.
Coach Egbert is very innovative in creating skills that help the athlete groove a feel for the proper technique. Her methods control the variables for the player in a way that prevents the most common serving technical errors and accentuates the techniques necessary for serving success.
She details how to teach the float, the jump float and the jump spin serves. After sharing the skill set of each of these serves, Egbert details how she presents and identifies serving zones to her players.
Watch as Egbert demonstrates a series of full serving drills and competitive serving games, all of which include a coaching narrative from Egbert on what to look for in your players to improve their serving success.
Egbert is in the trenches of high school and club volleyball and completely in tune with the challenges of coaching younger players. This presentation offers an invaluable proven skill set that is sure to add success to your serving game!
Papillion-La Vista South HS Head Girl's Volleyball Coach
3x State Champions
61 Minutes, 2011
- We never charge additional for standard shipping and handling. Priority shipping is available for an additional $10.50. If you need to expedite your order overnight, please contact us at 210.289.6553 for pricing.
- If you need to cancel or change your order for any reason please call us at 210.289.6553 as soon as possible. Note: Most Orders are completed and shipped within 2-3 days.
- Prefer not to order on the web? Fax your order to 210-800.9932 or call us at 210.289.6553.
- Still have questions? Call us at 210.289.6553. Customer Service Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm CST.