Standard Shipping Is Always Free!
- Get all access to six John Dunning-coached Stanford practices
- Each practice includes skills, drills, strategies, and tactics that will
improve your team
- See a "freshman only" session that reveals the indoctrination process for
first-year players in the Stanford program
- This DVD set includes over five hours of volleyball instruction!
All Access Stanford Women's Volleyball Practice with John Dunning
|Quantity in Basket:
|Pull up a front row seat and watch John Dunning teach all aspects of volleyball!
Explore the inner-workings of Dunning's time-tested and legendary system of
success - and learn how you can incorporate it into your program!
This extensive DVD set includes more than five hours of volleyball instruction,
including six sessions over three days of practice. As an added bonus, experience
Dunning's "freshman only session" that gives you a front row seat to the indoctrination
process of transitioning athletes into the Stanford program.
- Freshman only session.
- Practice 1 - Includes a skill set focus on passing, setting, middle footwork,
and block and hit transition.
- Practice 2 - Full team session includes intensive skill development, team
defense, and introduction of the offense.
- Practice 1 - Includes reading and passing form, ball control, footwork and
blocking for middles, hitting from platforms, and much more.
- Practice 2 - A more intense, physically demanding practice with numerous
contacts to improve ball control.
- Practice 1 - A physically demanding practice that includes high repetitions
of defensive movements and concepts.
- Practice 2 - Scrimmaging. This practice is a dress rehearsal for game day.
Dunning shares his tactics for incorporating scrimmages into practice to best
simulate a game-day scenario.
This DVD set covers nearly every facet of how John Dunning approaches teaching
and playing the game. You will get an "all-access" look at how he teaches the
skills, drills, and strategies that have earned him legendary coaching status!
Order now and take the first step in integrating these proven techniques and
coaching methods into your program!
Stanford University Head Women's Volleyball Coach
2001 & 2004 NCAA Champs
308 Minutes, 2011
- We never charge additional for standard shipping and handling. Priority shipping is available for an additional $10.50. If you need to expedite your order overnight, please contact us at 210.289.6553 for pricing.
- If you need to cancel or change your order for any reason please call us at 210.289.6553 as soon as possible. Note: Most Orders are completed and shipped within 2-3 days.
- Prefer not to order on the web? Fax your order to 210-800.9932 or call us at 210.289.6553.
- Still have questions? Call us at 210.289.6553. Customer Service Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm CST.