‚Äč
gbrowngill

Coaching Postions

3 posts in this topic

STARTING A NEW TRACK CLUB IN GWINNETT COUNTY. NEED SEVERAL VOLUNTEER COACHES FOR YOUTH TRACK CLUB ALL AGES. THE PROGRAM WILL BEGIN IN APRIL. NEED TO ORGANIZE WITH VOLUNTEERS.

Coaching Youth Fooball - Football Plays

HI GBrownGill...When I took over this forum, I lived in Texas....ironically...I've moved to Georgia....To Gwinnett County(dang I hope I spelled that corretly..still learning)... I'm currently with the Northside Road Runners. I live in Norcross. I've been here 6 weeks now. I have 7 years experience in USA track and field and my own boys (10yrs, 13yrs, 16yrs) are all Nationally ranked. JO competitors.

Even though I am with a club..I'd be more than happy to help you in anyway...please let me know what I can do....If you need to contact me sooner please do so by emailing my home address... mitch34mitch@yahoo.com.

Good luck! :blink::blink::blink:

I have a 7-year-old living in Lawrenceville. I was hoping that you could suggest a track club that is close by. He's very eager and from what I've seen has the talent. I 've been researching it but thought I'd ask for some help.