Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Johnp2

Poll: Where Are You?

I noticed one thing on this forum is that without going into the profile (which no one fills out) you don't know where someone is from. Just curious as to which part of the country you are in.

I am in Dallas, and right now (as it is year round but especially mid-October) it is all football all the time! It is just a way of life here. (And yes, I love the Cowboys with all my being.) Where are you located?

I noticed one thing on this forum is that without going into the profile (which no one fills out) you don't know where someone is from. Just curious as to which part of the country you are in.

I am in Dallas, and right now (as it is year round but especially mid-October) it is all football all the time! It is just a way of life here. (And yes, I love the Cowboys with all my being.) Where are you located?

Hey JohnP2,

Despite my username "GOVOLS" I am in the burbs of Detroit, Michigan. I know about football being a way of life. I grew up in a small town in Eastern TN. It wasn't uncommon to get 14,000 for a big game at our high school. Then of course you have the VOLS in Knoxville.