Y-coach.com - Forum
cgh

Texas Sized Blowout

TAPPS has had problems before. Cornerstone Church in San Antonio ran into problems a few years ago because of recruting. If I am not mistaken in involved Edward Najera coming from Mexico to play for them. It got me wondering so I went to look at the Tapps site. This game was only one of many problems that they are having with coaches and teams.

Tapps Suspensions

Unbelieveable, my feeling is the winning team should forfiet the entire season.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/highscho...ory/557610.html

C

I dont know about the whole season but definetely that game and anything close they may have had in past games.Total disregard for the integrity of the game.This is totally the coaches fault and he should bear full responsibilty.I'd like to see how they were being coached but after say a 20-30 point lead you've accomplished your mission to humiliate your opponent,what they did was beyond that.

Here is an excerpt our director put out to all the coaches after the last lopsided win was recorded.

"I'm asking that your teams play hard, play to win but coach with some compassion and not at all costs to crush a much weaker team. Winning by 15 or by one counts the same as winning by 50 and you avoid the damage to your school's reputation.

Just remember, deep down, these are all still little girls and this may be their last chance to play sports in a school uniform. Try to make it a positive experience for your team as well as your opponents. "

Here is an excerpt our director put out to all the coaches after the last lopsided win was recorded.

"I'm asking that your teams play hard, play to win but coach with some compassion and not at all costs to crush a much weaker team. Winning by 15 or by one counts the same as winning by 50 and you avoid the damage to your school's reputation.

Just remember, deep down, these are all still little girls and this may be their last chance to play sports in a school uniform. Try to make it a positive experience for your team as well as your opponents. "

Very Well put!!!

Hubris??

What an idiot....

DALLAS (AP)—The coach of a Texas high school basketball team that beat another team 100-0 was fired Sunday, the same day he sent an e-mail to a newspaper saying he will not apologize “for a wide-margin victory when my girls played with honor and integrity.”

C