Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jqmoney

Football Playbooks Need Some Ideals

Hi guys my name is coach Justin and i coach a 1st-3rd and a 4th- 6th team in the YMCA and i need some play ideals this is a 5 on 5 QB cant run and the linebacker can blitz 7 yards back.

Hi guys my name is coach Justin and i coach a 1st-3rd and a 4th- 6th team in the YMCA and i need some play ideals this is a 5 on 5 QB cant run and the linebacker can blitz 7 yards back.

Here is a a rough draft of one of my play pages. I have my plays seperated into short pass, long pass, running and trick-fake hand off pages. I have my plays renamed from what are on this page plus I cleaned them up a bit so they don't look so clustered. I like having as many plays on one page so I'm not flipping through a book while I'm on the field. These are in a word format. You will also notice that I mention alot that the running back and Q have plenty options and the play isn't set. I have a really good Q and he picks up on the defense really fast. I'm coaching 10-14 year olds.

Enjoy and if you have any questions, feel free to ask

Running_plays.doc

Here is a a rough draft of one of my play pages. I have my plays seperated into short pass, long pass, running and trick-fake hand off pages. I have my plays renamed from what are on this page plus I cleaned them up a bit so they don't look so clustered. I like having as many plays on one page so I'm not flipping through a book while I'm on the field. These are in a word format. You will also notice that I mention alot that the running back and Q have plenty options and the play isn't set. I have a really good Q and he picks up on the defense really fast. I'm coaching 10-14 year olds.

Can you send me a copy of your playbook my e-mail justin_quarles@yahoo.com

Can you send me a copy of your playbook my e-mail justin_quarles@yahoo.com

you're not in colorado are you? might be my opponent. I will shoot you my rough drafts, but they will give you a plenty to work with and you can always modify them in word.