Y-coach.com - Forum
Coach3

I'm Looking For An Achievement Board To Put Up...

Where would I go to put up an achievement board in the locker room for our players to set goals then be able to reach them. I've tried doing a Google but not exactly sure what they'd call it. I've never been one to set goals personally but I can see where our program has been down too long and individual accomplishments would go a long way in getting there swagger back and the team as a whole I feel. It would be a dry erase board where I'm able to write what everyone's goals are and keep 'em updated. I want a board that we as a team can look at together and they can view it from time to time instead of me always saying verbally. I always say seeing is believing. Any help would be greatly appreciated? Thanks!!!

Hey coach, I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I found this whiteboard for under $30.00 White Board

Actually I think I may have found the one I want and it's considerably more. I'm trying to get a personalized dry erase board which will tie into the TEAM concept. I can only speculate but since I've been there we play as individuals so I was wanting to get a TEAM board with goals we'd like to achieve. Thanks for your idea but wanting to get a little fancier actually. What do you coach? Thanks again!!

Bobcats,

I have coached baseball, soccer, basketball and softball. I like the personalized concept. Where did you find it and what kind of price range are we talking?

Charlie

Bobcats,

I have coached baseball, soccer, basketball and softball. I like the personalized concept. Where did you find it and what kind of price range are we talking?

Charlie

I tried to do a copy and paste but the picture didn't come across just the details which I don't think does it justice. Tell ya what. Type in www.schoolpride.com and goal to the goals tab and you'll see what I'm talking about. Let me know what you think as well. Are you currently coaching and if so what sport? Interested in hearing more.