Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BrianSchmidt

Playbook

I'm a first year coach and I'm coaching my son's team of 3rd and 4th graders. We play 5 on 5, no QB run with 7 yard rush rule.

I have put together a playbook with help from things I found on this forum. I wanted to share it so here it is.

PLAYS.pdf

Brian,

I really like your playbook. Many of your plays are similar to ones I have made/borrowed/edited from these forums. I have done the same thing as you have, and taken the best of the plays on the forums here, and modified them to meet my own needs. I'll post mine later today.

I'm a first year coach and I'm coaching my son's team of 3rd and 4th graders. We play 5 on 5, no QB run with 7 yard rush rule.

I have put together a playbook with help from things I found on this forum. I wanted to share it so here it is.

Thanks for sharing, I am coaching K-2 graders and this is my first year also. I think my kids will actually understand some of this and be able to make them work... Thanks again....

KLane