MrAsylum

New Team In Sweden!

Hi everyone!

I'm starting a new team in Sweden.

And i'm starting

1 Peewee team (8-13) [9man]

1 U15 (14-15year) [11man]

1 U19 (18-19year) [11man]

The core in every team is made out of players i allready coach in another team right now.

So this is big for the little town i'm starting in, i got a big amount of money for the start-up, and looking for sponsorship where 2 companys allready agreed.

Now i'm looking for the best coach material (DVD, Playbooks and ordinary Books).

And where i can find experienced coaches in america that maybe can think about coming over to Sweden for maybe a Training Camp or maybe Head Coaching you'll never know and the sky is the limit.

The last part is where i can buy the best and cheapest equipment (50helmets, 50 pads and so on) also where to buy the best and cheapest Jerseys and other training equipment.

If don't got the answer to everything please answer something anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards Swedish HC Christian Nilsson

Mr Asylum,

Congrats on the enviable position you are in. Funds are always an issued and fundraising is a big part of youth sports.

In regards to good coaching materials there are a lot of good instructional football coaching dvd's offered on this site. Some of the ones I would recommend would be Fundamentals of Youth Football: Basic Skills and Practice Drills; Dominating Defensive Line Drills; Youth Football Skills and Drills; Becoming a Champion Offensive Lineman; Championship Football Practice Organization and Drills; Youth Defense and Managing the Game.

In regards to playbooks, the first thing you need to decide is what type of offense you want to run, ie., single wing, double wing, wing t, etc. I would recommend taking a look at the Youth Double Wing Offense and the Youth Single Wing Offenses.

In regards to purchasing football equipment take a look at Schutt Sports and Riddell

I would look locally for uniforms as when you have issues or need to order addition jerseys I think it may be easier if the company is local.

Good Luck,

Charlie

Hi everyone!

I'm starting a new team in Sweden.

And i'm starting

1 Peewee team (8-13) [9man]

1 U15 (14-15year) [11man]

1 U19 (18-19year) [11man]

The core in every team is made out of players i allready coach in another team right now.

So this is big for the little town i'm starting in, i got a big amount of money for the start-up, and looking for sponsorship where 2 companys allready agreed.

Now i'm looking for the best coach material (DVD, Playbooks and ordinary Books).

And where i can find experienced coaches in america that maybe can think about coming over to Sweden for maybe a Training Camp or maybe Head Coaching you'll never know and the sky is the limit.

The last part is where i can buy the best and cheapest equipment (50helmets, 50 pads and so on) also where to buy the best and cheapest Jerseys and other training equipment.

If don't got the answer to everything please answer something anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards Swedish HC Christian Nilsson

I coach a team in California, we would love to come to Sweden to play your team 14 to 15 years of age.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Ty Cobb

Anaheim Cougars