1 post in this topic

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I received a phone call and an e-mail a few weeks ago inquiring if I had any insight on some over the top youth volunteer coaches that may be interested in staring in a new reality series and if I could spread the word.

I wasn't going to mention it at all but it has stuck with me for a couple of weeks. It's hard to believe that this is what TV is all about now and I am wondering what kind of impact it will have on making youth sports even worse.

The series is being called Big Bad Coach. and below is the email.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My name is Mark Dalbis and I'm casting a new docu-series for cable revolving around a youth coach who has to deal with parents that think they know the game better than they do. Looking for an abrasive, Type A coach who coaches kids 11-18 and spends as much time dealing with angry parents than they do coaching. Looking for a male or female coach age 30-50 in this situation.

I am writing your office for any ideas/advice regarding candidates or other places I can contact. I am in the office daily from 9-6 PST and would enjoy a few minutes on the phone about any ideas. I'll be casting this show for the next two weeks.

Not taking place at a school of any kind - a weeknight/weekend league type of thing[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thoughts?[/font][/size]