Y-coach.com - Forum

Hello,

I'm a new 5on5 Flag Football caoch this year with 6-7 yr olds and 9 yard rush. I've been designing my plays on index cards, but those are difficult to manage in the game. I'd like to find a template I could design on in word or some other format. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also, I've been looking over the plays on the site and they are awesome. Thanks to all who have contributed.

Thanks,

Todd

I had PowerPoint to draw up my plays after I had designed them on paper. Was pretty simple to be able to put it an an easy to see format, get it in the Size you want and color code it based on the position.

I had primarily used playbook wristbands that were color coded for the kids (and had also printed those out from Powerpoint), but I had printed them up all of the plays in full size and put them in a Binder (in sheet protectors) so as needed I could flip to that page int he binder and show the play in the huddle. I primarily ended up using my binder in practice but I think it would have worked well in games had I used it more.

Power Point works well. I used MS Word. I've attached a sample in 97-2003 format. If you know MS Word a little bit, you could mess around and make your own plays. I usually do four to a page, take two pages and laminate them back to back with a few blank sheets in-between.

Sample Plays_Coach Rob.doc