Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wrot52

Playbook

I'm looking for a playbook that I can use with 8 to 9 yrds. I was going to run the Notre Dame box, but the rules don't allow three back in the back field. I could really use some help. Thanks

I'm looking for a playbook that I can use with 8 to 9 yrds. I was going to run the Notre Dame box, but the rules don't allow three back in the back field. I could really use some help. Thanks

WHAT ?!!!!! I HAVE HEARD OF SOME FREAKING DUMB RULES IN YOUTH FOOTBALL BUT THAT TAKES THE CAKE.

Thats not even football. so you can not run wishbone, full house T, wing T, Stack I, I Wing, double wing, single wing, power I, pro I, beast, tripple b, split back veer, OR pretty much any offense invented in the last 100 years.

I would find another leauge or get the rule changed.

I have no clue where you would find a playbook for 8-9 yr olds that does not have at least three backs in the backfield.

Remember a qb, slot, flanker, H back, are all backs if they are off the line of scrimmage.

I would remind your leauge officials of this. apparently most coaches in your leauge have no more knowlege of football other than watching the NFL even most NFL teams have three backs.

I have no clue why they would mandate such a rule? What is their reason for it? did some Dad coach get his little Johnny run over by a full house backfield one year or what?

I would want to know some justification for the rule.

It sickens me to see football ruined by made up rules by ignorant coaches and parents.

I have a better Idea have your leauge officials find you three different playbooks that do not have three backs so you can study and find which system would work best for you.

UNBELIEVABLE!

WHAT ?!!!!! I HAVE HEARD OF SOME FREAKING DUMB RULES IN YOUTH FOOTBALL BUT THAT TAKES THE CAKE.

Thats not even football. so you can not run wishbone, full house T, wing T, Stack I, I Wing, double wing, single wing, power I, pro I, beast, tripple b, split back veer, OR pretty much any offense invented in the last 100 years.

I would find another leauge or get the rule changed.

I have no clue where you would find a playbook for 8-9 yr olds that does not have at least three backs in the backfield.

Remember a qb, slot, flanker, H back, are all backs if they are off the line of scrimmage.

I would remind your leauge officials of this. apparently most coaches in your leauge have no more knowlege of football other than watching the NFL even most NFL teams have three backs.

I have no clue why they would mandate such a rule? What is their reason for it? did some Dad coach get his little Johnny run over by a full house backfield one year or what?

I would want to know some justification for the rule.

It sickens me to see football ruined by made up rules by ignorant coaches and parents.

I have a better Idea have your leauge officials find you three different playbooks that do not have three backs so you can study and find which system would work best for you.

UNBELIEVABLE!

They say that they don't want three runningbacks in the backfield. All they want you to run is the split back pro set and the I. I like an offense that has alot of misdirection.

So are you saying you are mandated to run Pro I or split back? Or you can not have three backs behind the qb between the tackles. such as full house T or wishbone.

Could you run double wing? Where there is one back behind the qb and two wings off the TE's?

There is more info on the Double Wing offense on the internet than any other offense out there.

I gave all my "I" and split back playbooks away a couple years ago. Since I will never line up in either one again.

Take a look at Jack Gregoy's website he has the double wing and his tripple B play book is for sale, wich looks more like a "conventional" syle of offense.

www.gregorydoublewing.com

I'm not mandated to running I or split back. They would just like you to run those two formations.

I can't have three runningbacks in the back field. So that means no full house T or wish bone. 90% of the teams run I but I would like to give the kids a look at something different.

They say that they don't want three runningbacks in the backfield. All they want you to run is the split back pro set and the I. I like an offense that has alot of misdirection.

If misdirection is what you want, than use the Wing-T and feature the Buck Series...