Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Lyons

What Coaching Products Would You Buy?

I love coaching football, I have no teacher degree so I volunteer to coach youth football and I've had great success at it over the years. I want to start making money off my passion since all youth football coaching is basically voluntary and I need money.

My question is what, if anything, would you buy from a website to help you in winning football games or developing young football players?

I currently sell a book (hardly any sales though well received by those who bought it - no my family didn't buy it), my offensive spread playbook (great seller) and my defensive playbook (getting better).

Would you buy youth sized dummies or training equipment? Workout DVD's for kids? Instructional DVD's? Other? Or would you only purchase such things from big retailers?

I did a USA football clinic at Halas Hall and was well received by the coaches there afterward. I basically rushed through their format after I realized that the coaches didn't want general babel, but specific answers to specific questions. Like how to stop certain offenses, defensive and offensive schemes, blocking schemes, pass blocking schemes, etc.

What would move you to sign up for a coaching clinic or a clinic for your son? What is the most you would pay for either? Say a one day coaching clinic and a week long kid clinic of a couple hours a day.

Thanks for any info you have or any ideas you have that I can use. If any one has a coaching question for me, I would be happy to answer it.