Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jqmoney

In Need Of Some Good Passing Plays

Hi guys im in some need of some good passing plays. I got a couple but i need some quick passing plays to get the ball out of my QB's hands quick we have fast rushers in our league

Need to give us some ideas as to the makeup and rules of your league.

Is it 5 on 5, 6 on 6 ..? Rushers come from 7 yards back? 10?

We have one that we are able to hit 95%.

Twins left: Have the slot receiver run an outside slant, and the wide-out run an inside slant (so they cross). QB does three step drop and hits the wide-out about 5-7 yards deep. Quick, easy play...

One of my favorites against a zone defense is trips wide right. Have the outside WR run a long go route. The middle WR runs a quick out, and the slot WR runs a quick slant over the middle. The center runs a drag to the left.

If the defense rushes, the quick slant will hit every time.

If they don't rush, put you best WR on the go route and let him burn the zone db on that side for a TD.

If both zone db's on the right play the deep ball, then the quick out should be open.

Wide out far right, running back behind the qb or offset a little to the right. Have qb slightly roll to the right. Rb bolts on a swing pass to the right side near the sideline. Receiver on the far right runs to the qb and fakes the end around. Qb then lofts a pass to his running back on the sideline. Should be able to get the pass off right before the blitz. The fake should hold any contain person on the side your throwing to. The back running the swing should be your best player and he is one on one with a safety. And if the safety is ultra agressive he may bite on the fake end around and be slow to cover the swing pass. This play will work all day provided the running back is fast enough to get out of the backfield and can catch. Depending on his skill level he can catch on the run or get to the flats and stop while waiting on the pass.