Y-coach.com - Forum

I received a phone call and an e-mail a few weeks ago inquiring if I had any insight on some over the top youth volunteer coaches that may be interested in staring in a new reality series and if I could spread the word.

I wasn't going to mention it at all but it has stuck with me for a couple of weeks. It's hard to believe that this is what TV is all about now and I am wondering what kind of impact it will have on making youth sports even worse.

The series is being called Big Bad Coach. and below is the email.

My name is Mark Dalbis and I'm casting a new docu-series for cable revolving around a youth coach who has to deal with parents that think they know the game better than they do. Looking for an abrasive, Type A coach who coaches kids 11-18 and spends as much time dealing with angry parents than they do coaching. Looking for a male or female coach age 30-50 in this situation.

I am writing your office for any ideas/advice regarding candidates or other places I can contact. I am in the office daily from 9-6 PST and would enjoy a few minutes on the phone about any ideas. I'll be casting this show for the next two weeks.

Not taking place at a school of any kind - a weeknight/weekend league type of thing

Thoughts?