Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
plmqwk

Flag Football 7 Vs 7 Offensive Plays

Need a few mis- direction plays for 7 on 7 flag football. QB cannot run past LOS. Any number of rushers on defense when lined up 7 yds off LOS. Im SUPPOSED to be the defensive coach! I cannot afford to purchase programs with a full playbook. Any help and diagrams greatly appreciated.

I don't have any 7-on-7 handy, but if I were creating some I would start with the formations you want to line up in the work on some routes out of those formations. I always try to draw my plyas using a few key concepts:

Every play can be run or pass.

Every play has a "hot route" to throw if the QB see a blitzer (quick slants, button hooks, ins/outs)

Include plays that make use of fake hand-off then pass (play-action) or pump-fake then hand-off (draw)

Overload one part of the field, Isolate the other

Also for misdirection theres always crossing routes.

I could see myself lining up 1wr left, Te, C, Te, 1wr right then having the wr's run In's 5yd and the Te's run out 3yd. C down the middle of the field, back runs to the flat

• Like 1

Thanks Joe, finally got some plays together and the majority have exactly the key points you mentioned in your post. We'll see how goes on saturday!