Y-coach.com - Forum
djworth

Looking To Interview Coaches That Use Video As A Learning Tool

Hi Everyone,

I'm a pop warner football coach on the east coast and have been lurking in the forum for a little while now. My teams have used video for the last 4 years and it's been a great learning tool for our kids and parents as well as the coaches.

I'm looking to put together a bunch of video interviews of coaches that use video as a positive learning tool. I'm interviewing coaches in a bunch of different sports but football coaches have always used video as a teaching tool. So, I figured this would be a great place to ask if anyone would be interested in the interviews.

These interviews would be published on my websites unreleased blog for free. My goal is to spread some knowledge to other coaches, players, and parents so everyone can learn and watch and hopefully get some useful tips from these interviews.

The interview questions would be in the form of Who, How, What works, What Doesn't...

We will conduct the interviews via Skype at your own connivence and roughly take 30 - 60 minutes.

Thanks for reading this and I hope this is an appropriate place to ask this question. If not, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Dan W.