Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
THEMAINMAN

I-Formation And Pro-Set Youth Football Playbooks

I-Formation and Pro-Form Coaches Football Playbooks

Two terrific football playbooks when utilized together can arm a football team with an explosive offense.

The I-Formation is great for power plays up the gut gaining 2-4 yards a carry and wearing out a defense physically. This is a universal formation which all youth players should learn. This formation is used by a majority of teams from youth, jr. high, high school, colleges, and pros. Even if it’s only used for 3rd and short or goal line situations, most teams and players know this offense. This is a great formation if you have beef and strength. Pound, Pound, Pound utilizing clock and controlling time of possession.

www.iformation.hostzi.com

The Pro-Form is a great offense if you have a couple skilled and fast backs. You can attack both sides of the field and the defense can’t key in on one player. It keeps a defense honest and always guessing. Misdirection, counters, options can easily be run smoothly out of this formation along with dives and powers.

www.prosetformation.comoj.com

I-Formation and Pro-Form Coaches Football Playbooks

Two terrific football playbooks when utilized together can arm a football team with an explosive offense.

The I-Formation is great for power plays up the gut gaining 2-4 yards a carry and wearing out a defense physically. This is a universal formation which all youth players should learn. This formation is used by a majority of teams from youth, jr. high, high school, colleges, and pros. Even if it’s only used for 3rd and short or goal line situations, most teams and players know this offense. This is a great formation if you have beef and strength. Pound, Pound, Pound utilizing clock and controlling time of possession.

www.iformation.hostzi.com

The Pro-Form is a great offense if you have a couple skilled and fast backs. You can attack both sides of the field and the defense can’t key in on one player. It keeps a defense honest and always guessing. Misdirection, counters, options can easily be run smoothly out of this formation along with dives and powers.

www.prosetformation.comoj.com

Really?? 20 bucks for a couple of generic playbooks?? For any coaches reading this forum: there are literally THOUSANDS of free playbooks available on the internet, most of which FAR exceed these two in terms of quality. Anyone charging 20 bucks for a playbook should, at a minimum, be offering significant information regarding blocking schemes and installation. Don't be sucked in by this guy!!