Y-coach.com - Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Coach 7727

Preseason Plans

Well today I formulated a plan and put it on paper for our schedule. 1st the actual practice planner. The only drawback is between the time your officially able to start practice and the games start is only 2 weeks. Not a lot of time to plan everything. This year unlike in years past my new team hasn't did any kind of conditioning. That's being put on paper tonight so as to get it out of the way. I'm not the most organized person when it comes to planning but with so much down time there's no reason to not be ready. Putting together a game planner might turn out a tad more hard though. I'm not the best X's and O's but hopefully will learn more so this year. I know plays but knowing what plays to combat when the other team does this or that gets tricky. Learning on the job is always good I guess but just ready to get under way. My schedule calls for more games this year which is certainly a plus. As I always say let the games begin.