>> Nutrition >> Nutrient
- Nutrient Balance
planned nutrition must provide an energy balance and a nutrient
balance. The nutrients are:
- essential to growth and repair of muscle and other body
- one source of energy and important in relation to fat
- our main source of energy.
- those inorganic elements occurring in the body and which
are critical to its normal functions.
- water and fat-soluble groups play important roles in
many chemical processes in the body.
- essential to normal body function - as a vehicle for
carrying other nutrients and because 60% of the human
body is water.
- the fibrous indigestible portion of our diet essential
to health of the digestive system
Y-coach. All rights reserved