Y-coach.com - Forum

Register for youth flag football and cheerleading programs at i9 Sports in the Sagamore Hills' and Stow areas.

Play is scheduled to take place Sept. 6 at Sagamore Hills Park and Sept. 7 at Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy.

The deadline for registration is Aug. 17. A $10 late fee will be added after Aug. 17. Full program details and registration information can be found at www.i9sports.com or by calling 330-208-6463.

The program is for boys and girls, ages 4 to 14.

"There are no tryouts and everyone is given the opportunity to make the most of their abilities," explained Jeff Johnson, the Summit County i9 Sports director.

Participants can expect professional management of all program details, certified officials at every game, round-the-clock access to league information, standings and team news on the company's Web site.

"People have been amazed at the organization, convenience, and fun of our programs," Johnson said. "Our flag football rosters fill up quickly, so we encourage everyone who is interested to sign up immediately to secure a spot."

-- From staff reports

E-mail: stowsports@recordpub.com

Phone: 330-686-3913