Y-coach.com - Forum
CoachGT

Football Videos

Coach GT,

One of the best programs we have found is the Winning Youth Football Program - A Step by Step Plan.

It covers how to build a winning youth football program featuring the Single Wing Offense. It includes a top down detailed plan for excelling in all areas of the game, football practice organization, offense, defense, special teams and game day management. Dave's version of the Single Wing offense is featured including; football plays, youth football playbook, personnel descriptions, adjustments, blocking schemes and drills, detailed football play implementation and footwork, detailed football practice plans, keys, game day play calling and scouting are all there. You get his football schemes, packages, position descriptions, player evaluations, football drills, progressions, football practice methodology and program management. It's everything you need to build a winning youth football program including player, parent and coaching contracts, waivers, and more. All in easy to understand "non coach speak". This isn't theory, it's what works in 2007.

IC,

Schann

Hello coaches,

Can you guys suggest a good youth football video? I need one that goes through practice plans, drills, offense, defense etc...

Coach,

If you are still in need of good video email me and I will send you a free 30 day coupon to www.doublewingsymposium.com and you can view all the presentations from the Double Wing Symposium. A lot of great stuff on practice planning, scouting, developing a game plan, and a plethora of other things.

Jack